CBD oil for Dogs and Cats is a unique formula that was created specially to treat our furry friends. It is well known that every pet owner aims to grant his pet the best life and the best help, and usually, we are willing to pay a lot for medicine and treatment that not always help. The CBD oil, being a 100% natural solution to a lot of health issues, will most likely give you the answers to the mental and physical problems that may concern your pet. Here are just some of the benefits that CBD oil may have for your dog:
- Stress reliever
- Help seizures, tremors, tics and spasms
- Reduce stress and anxiety
Those are just a few benefits that the CBD oil may have of your pet. A lot of studies and customers say that it’s good to add the CBD oil to your pets’ diet as a food supplement that will make them stronger and healthier.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. All statements were based on studies, researches, and personal experience.
The product is manufactured and extracted from the best quality hemp plants in the USA. It answers to all the requirement of a high-quality CBD product:
- Pesticide Free: As known, the hemp plant is very sensitive and absorbs everything. It’s highly important to use CBD products that were grown naturally with no pesticides.
- Full Spectrum: As said before, full spectrum CBD oil has much more advantages them isolated CBD compound.
- THC: Our product contains THC lower than 0.3%, providing you the chance to enjoy the health benefits of the THC without facing any psychoactive effects.
- 3-Rd party lab results: The product was sent to a highly valued 3-rd party lab for testing, providing you another proof of the high quality. The lab reports were created especially for you! Look for them in the images of every product.
- Made in the USA: The product is created from hemp plants grown in the USA. The manufacturing process is happening in the USA to guarantee the highest manufacturing practice. All our products are GMP certified.
In general, the number of drops needed for a dose can vary, depending on the products you choose to give to your pet. On average, the daily dosage consisted of 2-4 drop taken 2-4 times a day depends on the amount of the health issue. It is very important to start from a small dosage and then to increase it by your pets respond. Please make sure to consult the veterinarian about the dosages, as it depends on the weight of the animal and its health condition.